Open Saggar Tray is kiln furniture designed in the form of a ceramic boxlike container widely used in the firing of pottery. It is used to enclose or protect the ware from high temperatures inside a kiln. It is also used to protect ware from open flame, gases, kiln debris, etc. It is designed from high quality alumina ceramic, mullite ceramic silicon carbide, cordierite ceramic and other materials to ensure to provide maximum strength as well as durability.
Features of Open Saggar Tray:
- Large in size for providing complete protection to products during firing
- Widely used in the domain of glost or biscuit firing of tableware
- Developed from semi-dry pressing and casting
- Available with good thermal shock resistant design
- As per location
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- 100 Ton Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard & Crate Packaging.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No 18, Vaghasiya Industrial Estate, Vaghasiya Village, Wankaner Taluka, Morbi, Gujarat, 363622, India