Kiln Furniture is necessary parts of ceramics. They are designed to provide stronger, reliable and efficient support to the kiln industry for making a range of products in refractories. With high sturdiness and durability, they ensure the development of quality assured pottery products. They are developed without any silica content from high quality ceramic, and other raw materials. Developed to withstand high temperatures up to 1750C, they are sure to provide maximum performance and efficacy for years without any damage.
Features of Kiln Furniture:
- Excellent temperature resistant design
- Tight tolerances
- Flexible shape capabilities
- Good surface finish and thermally shock resistant
- As per location
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- 100 Ton Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard & Crate Packaging.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No 18, Vaghasiya Industrial Estate, Vaghasiya Village, Wankaner Taluka, Morbi, Gujarat, 363622, India