Interlock Extruded Batts are designed with holes running the cross sectional length. They are developed to provide excellent results in the domain of sanitaryware and glass panel industries. Employing modern high pressure vacuum extrusion processes, they are developed before being cut. This process is used in the production to ensure to provide the highest standard of flatness. They are available to impart superior thermal shock resistant to enhance the longevity of insulating firebricks as well as ceramic fibre linings.
Features of Interlock Extruded Batts:
- Can tolerate high working temperature and treatment processes up to 1300oC (2400oF)
- Rapid heating as well as cooling rates
- Low density to save energy in every firing
- Stay stable at high temperatures to ensure no damage
- As per location
- 100 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard & Crate Packaging.
- All India