Ceramic Saggar Tray is designed from high quality and pure ceramic to add maximum durability. This is available in box shaped widely used in the firing of pottery for protecting ware from any fired inside a kiln. It provides absolute protection to the ware from gases, flame, smoke, and kiln debris. It is designed from cordierite ceramic, alumina ceramic, mullite ceramic silicon carbide, etc. It can be thermally cycled for hundreds of times without any deformation and degradation.
Features of Ceramic Saggar Tray:
- Ideal for high purity mullite & alumina refractories
- High temperature resistant design with good strength
- Tight tolerances with flexible shape capabilities
- Excellent surface finishing with thermally shock resistant design
- As per location
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- 100 Ton Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard & Crate Packaging.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No 18, Vaghasiya Industrial Estate, Vaghasiya Village, Wankaner Taluka, Morbi, Gujarat, 363622, India