Roof Supporting System is designed as a Kiln Furniture to be used to support for extruded as well as pressed batts. It is designed employing advanced semi-dry pressing method. In addition, it can also be developed using plastic-pressing or casting processes. It provides optimum support to roof with its properties of resisting to thermal shocks. It is also ideal to provide excellent performance in kiln during firing at very high temperatures.
Features of Roof Supporting System:
- Excellent heating as well as cooling rates
- Energy saving design that ensures to save money
- Minimum thermal conductivity between the support as well as material
- Outstanding homogeneity of temperature
- As per location
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- 100 Ton Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard & Crate Packaging.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No 18, Vaghasiya Industrial Estate, Vaghasiya Village, Wankaner Taluka, Morbi, Gujarat, 363622, India