Pressed Batts are known as refractory tiles or slabs that are widely used as components of the kiln car superstructure. They are also designed to support ware during the furnace firing cycle. These Different Size Pressed Batts are available in sizes from 1000mm x 1000mm, 1800mm x 840mm, etc. In addition, they can be availed in square, rectangular, and other shapes as per the demands. They are the excellent solution to insulation without changing the core structure.
Features of Different Size Pressed Batts:
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High flexural strength under normal temperature
- Outstanding thermal shock resistant design
- Available in a variety of geometries from hollowed, solid to flat or ribbed
- As per location
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Paypal
- 100 Ton Per Month
- 1 Months
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard & Crate Packaging.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No 18, Vaghasiya Industrial Estate, Vaghasiya Village, Wankaner Taluka, Morbi, Gujarat, 363622, India